Great value in this remodeled GHI townhome in the heart of Greenbelt. The bathroom has an easy-clean tub surround. There's also a chair lift on the stairs that can remain with the home if requested. The kitchen has upgraded cabinets and dishwasher. The washer and dryer are in a separate laundry area. The home was recently remodeled by GHI; new doors, vinyl siding, energy-efficient windows and baseboard heaters. Sidewalk network leads to Roosevelt Center - groceries, theater, aquatic & community centers, restaurants, salons, bakery, banking & more. Enjoy Greenbelt Lake, Buddy Attick Park, tennis courts, ballfields, playgrounds and lots of other recreational opportunities. Total of $595.77 includes all TAXES, insurance, trash pickup, renovation program & most structural maintenance. (walls, roof, wiring, plumbing hot water heater & more.) Why rent when you can enjoy this home for less?
Townhouse, Colonial, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
782 sq. ft
Cable TV, Fiber Optics
Prince George's County Public Schools
- Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- Screened, Insulated
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks. Backs - Open Common Area.
- Community Amenities
- Lake, Library, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Transportation Service
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)