This home is back on the market.... buyers failed to qualify. This 7 year old home shows pride of ownership and is made for comfort, entertaining, and energy efficiency. With more than 3,000 square-feet and higher-than-average 9 foot ceilings, the heart of the home has a large open-concept kitchen, family room with gas fireplace, and sunroom/dining area that can hold the largest farm table. The main floor also has a separate dining/bonus room, half-bath, and private office with picture rail, built-in desk, cabinetry, and bookshelves. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and large laundry room are upstairs, including a large master suite that shares no walls with any other bedrooms. For sports and movie night, the sound-proofed basement is fully-finished with a large wet bar, full bath, exercise room, game area, surround sound, and plenty of extra storage. While there are great neighbors in front of the house, the rare, premium, private, flat backyard gives a lot of privacy with wooded conservation area on two sides (providing much more acreage to enjoy the privacy than listed), and it includes 664 square-feet of composite deck with Trex railing. The deck is East-facing for well-shaded late afternoon summer parties. Off the deck is a beautiful low-maintenance koi pond. This house has many upgrades that make living here wonderful:- geothermal HVAC (added in 2011 for heating, air conditioning, extra hot water, and HVAC longevity with almost zero maintenance)- deep two-car oversized fully-insulated garage with workshop, overhead storage, and heavy-duty shelving - solar panels (which can stay or go, but along with the geothermal you will get the best energy rates in the neighborhood)- 2x6 exterior wall construction- solid wood doors throughout for added privacy and noise reduction- 190 gallons of hot water for those extra long showers or in the soaking tub- custom mouldings throughout- engineered hardwood flooring- ceiling fans throughout- 350 Amp electrical service- convenient Blackberry garden in your backyard. The Hidden Treasure neighborhood is exceptionally friendly and great. Of course, the house is at the very end of the neighborhood which provides ample peace and quiet, if desired. Sports fields, park, playground, and swimming pool are close, but not too close. Solomon's Island is less than ten minutes away. Blackberry harvest is at the end of June, Blueberries in late July, and Peaches in August. Come make this your home soon!!! Two-hour notice.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Hea
Vinyl Siding, Stone
2,964 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Home Builders Inc. (Hbi)
Other, Cable TV, Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Exercise Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Double Oven, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Surface Unit(S), Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Geothermal, Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated
- 1. Mantle, Insert, Gas Burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Main Level Entry, Other.
- Alarm, Monitor System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Sprinkler System, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Fire Sprinklers, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Porch
- Composition, Fiberglass
- Lot View
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Trees. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Private, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)