TWO (2) HOUR NOTICE required to show. Motivated sellers!!! Step inside this well cared for rancher in Waldorf. You are well insulated from the noises of the world. You can enjoy your upgraded kitchen with beautiful cabinets and appliances, gas range, beautiful granite counter tops, romantic family room brick fireplace with custom mantle, a table space dining room, upgraded custom baths, large bedrooms, large open floor plan with living room, and large laundry room. The oversized one car garage has been converted to a gym. The owner has the garage door, with garage opener, and will reinstall the door if the buyer desires. This home shows well. Combo lock on front of garage door. Home has an American Home Shield Warranty for the Buyer. Call CSS for instructions, combo, and showing information.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Brick, Brick Front, Frame, Wood Siding
2,142 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Fiber Optics, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Charles County Public Schools
J. P. RYON
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Breakfast Room
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Laundry Hookup, Washer
- Hardwood, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Casement, Double Pane, Screened
- 1. Wood-burning.
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 2+ Access Exits J, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Breakfast Area, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Wood, Brick, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building.
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Bright MLS